Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Undeniable Cassette And CD-R (Order Now!)

Happy Birthday to The Dino Soars! It was released exactly 1 year ago, April 8, 2008!

And with that, I'm happy to announce that the Undeniable EP (actually about 1 solid hour of music :] ) is being printed and will be sold beginning...onetweothree NOW!

I'm doing a limited, 10-run release of cassette tapes and a limited, 10-run release of CD-r (all made-to-order). Each piece of art will be custom printed, and will come with exclusive parcel art (check my other posts if you want to know what I'm talking about).

Each piece is 10 bucks (Undeniable) or 15 bucks (if you want a copy of The Dino Soars AND Undeniable TOGETHER) shipping included! You can buy directly by contacting me at steg.rex@gmail.com or by snail mail at:

Stegosaurus Rex
19144 Brookview Drive
Saratoga, CA 95070

Here's the tracklisting for the CD-r version:

1. Undeniable
2. Radical Un
3. Desolate Pool (Instrumental)
4. When I Mean Nothing To You
5. Next Time Around
6. Radical Deux
7. Collapse
8. This Is How It Goes
9. Fallen Vision
10. Radical Trois
11. Gyroscopes
12. Connective Collective
13. Radical Quatre
14. Serpentine Turpentine
15. Cellulose
16. Radical Cinq
17. Fovea
18. Painful Words

Annnnd the tracklisting for the tape:

Side A:
1. Desolate Pool
2. Undeniable
3. When I Mean Nothing To You
4. Next Time Around
5. Collapse
6. This Is How It Goes
7. Fallen Vision

Side B:
1. Fovea
2. Serpentine Turpentine
3. Gyroscopes
4. Connective Collective
5. Cellulose
6. Sea Breeze
7. Painful Words

The Undeniable EP was originally going to a collection of my New Wave work, but I decided to throw in a second half that covers some more of my electro stuff! More than 60 freakin' minutes of Steg Rex material!!!

Order now, because these are the firstest, freshest, most limited makes of the release! Snag a piece of limited parcel art NOW!

No comments: