Monday, June 16, 2008

I Am Now A Music Blog Writer

I have been working a 9-5 job ever since the end of May. Making money is nice, but it's not easy, considering how repetitive it can be. A 40+ workweek can drain the life out of the most energetic spazz-tastic caffeineheads.

For the first two weeks, work dragged on pretty long throughout the day. It got boring really quickly.

However, this weekend, I became a writer for the music blog No Eyed Bird.

I pretty much got flung into working on reviews with little lead-in. I set up my profile for the site, my new reviewer's email (max(at)noeyedbird.com), and then hit the ground running. My first review on the blog is of Luthea Salom - Sunbeams Surrounded By Winter. Click to check it out!

I'm also trying to contribute to Dusted Magazine. I emailed them and hopefully by the end of the week I'll get something back, so I can start writing for them, too.

--Max

No comments: